POP GOES the HEART!
We have a couple of brand new products at Snapncrop.com that are perfect for a quick gift for that someone special on Valentine’s Day, or any special day!
Let me show you a quick way to personalize our new Heart Frames and to use our corner tiles to accentuate the design.
Here’s my material list:
- 1-8”x8” black Mosaic Moments Grid
- 1-pkg. red Corner Tiles
- 1-pkg. white Corner Tiles
- 1-pkg. of red Paper Tiles
- 1-pkg. of White on Orchid Heart Tiles
- 1-roll of red with white heart Washi Tape
- Foam mounting squares
- Adhesive dot runner
- X-Acto Knife
Here’s How I put it together:
- Beginning with the largest heart frame in the pkg. I centered it on the 8”x8” black Mosaic Moments Grid
- I placed the tiles around the frame to create a heart to frame the frame.
- Then using foam mounting squares on only the red tiles that make up the heart shape to create a raised heart.
- Then the heart frame was prepared. Keeping the inner heart shape in place I tacked them to my cutting mat so they wouldn’t move.
- Then corner tiles were added (lightly tacked) to the lower corners of the frame, because I wanted the heart shape to continue. Once trimmed it will give me two heart corner tiles to use on another project.
- The Washi tape is easily applied and it’s even easy to adjust if you are off just a bit as you line up the edges, row after row. Trim each row with an X-Acto knife as you go and line up the pattern if you can until completely covered.
- Use the X-Acto knife again to carefully trim the heart out of the center of the frame. It’s easy to see the line, just take it slowly. Now I have another heart to use in another project without a lot of waste.
- Now the photo gets centered in the frame, trimmed and adhered to the center area of the popped heart. Voila! You have a complete project and it hasn’t taken all day to do!!
Thanks so much for dropping by…I hope you can see the possibilities with our two newest products that will be on sale beginning Tuesday, February 4th, so don’t miss out, stock up!!