Is it possible that WHITE could be your favorite grid paper color?
Now, it is not only possible but very likely! Thanks to our newest discovery, Walnut Tintz and Ink by Fiber Scraps, you can quickly create a handmade, custom grid paper that suits your photos and your mood.
- place your grid paper on a large sheet of scrap paper to protect your surface
- tap the applicator tip on scrap paper to get it fully loaded
- "paint" stripes across the page running off the side of the paper onto your scrap paper.
- "splats" are created by tapping the applicator onto the paper until the desired size is achieved
- let the paper dry upside down to minimize curling - I like to weight the corners with the tintz bottles (it dries very quickly!)
- if needed, you can roll the paper in the opposite direction to flatten paper (it will curl slightly)
- make sure you do not tint the paper so heavily that you can no longer see the grid lines
- use the tintz to ink the edges of your paper tiles, tags and Cornerstone backgrounds.
- experiment and have fun!
We would love to see what creative uses you discover. Tell us or send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.