The Tools of Spring
Each season seems to have its own set of "things" or tools - The tools that remind me or that I use in the spring are:
1. Garden Gloves. I have a favorite pair - green with leather on fingers and palms.
3. Rain gear or umbrella.
4. Wind jacket, sweaters, or sweat shirts (instead of coats.)
6. Kites - a great breezy day activity!
7. Soccer gear - (cleats, shin guards, shorts, ball... for spring soccer)
8. Bicycles - our bikes generally get more use in the spring and fall - when it's not too cold or too hot for those long rides.
9. The camera - Very busy in the spring taking photos of flowers, etc.
What are your spring "tools"? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.