Everything that is on my desk:
1. My computer and the backup disk
2. A digital photo frame that is currently showing a series of family portraits taken last fall.
3. A Peanuts cup with a small stuffed Snoopy inside (gifts from my children)
4. A pocket dictionary
5. Post it notes
6. Epson PictureMate photo printer
7. Pencil holder (holding pencils, pens, highlighters, and scissors)
8. Bottle of water
10. Photos - recently printed to make a new scrapbook page
13. my waterproof camera
14. My mosaic Moments Quick Grid Guide (I cut it out of the grid paper package back to use as a reference.)
15. Three spiral bound note books with TO-DO notes about Journella, Snapncrop, and Life in Lists.
16. My lamp - with a little Stitch sitting on top.
That is a lot of stuff - thank goodness I have a big desk!
What's on your desk? add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.