Happy Fresh Beginning Day!
1. I'll be giving Kevin a "send off" to the Manchester CKC. (Hope everyone has a wonderful time and enjoys the classes!)
2. Preparing for a local class - I'll be teaching, in May, about Personal/Family History.
3. Collecting items for an annual yard sale - a benefit for my daughter's "girls summer camp."
4. Working on the May Newsletter and our upcoming National Scrapbook Day Sale.
5. Encouraging my children to do their school assignments.
6. Taking Cole to Soccer practice (that is usually his weekly "date with dad" - they play after practice and go to get a treat.)
7. Taking Cole to his game on Saturday (taking the video camera so Kevin can watch later.)
What are your goals for the coming week? Add your list to our comments for a chance to win our weekly drawing.