Kevin and I had a hard time deciding what we wanted to do for our anniversary this year; but, our last minute plans worked out great!
Things that made me happy this week:
1. A nice drive to the OBX (outerbanks NC).
2. Relaxing on the beach.
3. Watching the "Lost Colony" (a play in Manteo NC - we hadn't seen it in many years.)
4. Cole being well mannered during the play. (He was a tag-a-long on this anniversary trip.)
5. Watching Kevin and Cole flying their kites.
6. Buying fresh and yummy saltwater taffy for the drive home.
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.