There are lots of memories inside our minds - sometimes we just need a little nudge to coax them out.
What are the First Five things that come to mind when you see this:
1. Spring - I love photos of crocuses popping out of the earth surrounded by snow.
2. When I was in high school, I went clothes shopping with a friend while I was a little loopy on pain medication (I'd just had a wisdom tooth removed.) Later I realized that everything I purchased was purple.
3. I always wished I had a magic crayon like Harold's.
4. My mother taught me the poem, "I never saw a purple cow." So, seeing cows always made me think of my mom. I didn't learn until years later that she was actually petrified of cows.
5. When my niece was little she had a crush on Donny Osmond. I remember Debbi's mother teasing her about Donny and his purple socks.
What were the first five "Crocus Purple" thoughts that came to your mind? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/List? Click here for the details.