With the introduction of Cropdog.com we now have both digital and handmade Mosaic Moments™ pages. I will be looking for Design Team Members who can really highlight Our Mosaic Moments™ HANDMADE process.
What we want to see:
- Strong Photography Skills (Looking for DT Members who LOVE to take pictures!)
- Great Craftsmanship (please do not send or post images that are dark, blurry, or that make your pages look like they are warped - see tip links below.)
- Social Involvement - Cheer on the current Design Teams Members, show off your personal work, let us know who you are on facebook... Let us know you want to be part of the team!
There are lots of tips for photographing your pages online. Here are a couple of helpful links:
2014 Mosaic Moments Design Team Submissions
How to Apply:
Part One: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First, what is your NAME and HOMETOWN/Country?
- Link to your blog and/or on line gallery if you have one.
- We'd also love to know if you are on Facebook/Twitter Pinterest.
- What do you love about Mosaic Moments™ products? Why do you want to be part of the Mosaic Moments™ 2014 design team?
Please e-mail images of your 6 favorite Handmade Mosaic Moments Page to: email@example.com - be sure to write "Design Team 2014" in the subject line.
Part two: SHARE YOUR STORIES
SHARE (on the Journella Story Board) at least 1 of your favorite pages created by you, using Mosaic Moments™ grid paper, along with the story behind the page. (This could be a personal story or it could be tips about how you created the page.)
If you do not all ready have one you will need to open a FREE Journella.com account. If you have any technical questions please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI - after you have written a post you will need to click on the globe with the arrow to share the story to the Journella Story Boards. The globe is located with the row of icons (upper right next to the trash can) see image below.