What made me happy this week:
1. Seeing my daughter dressed up in crazy stuff to celebrate spirit week.
2. Chasing a bunch of high school kids around Colonial Williamsburg. (Taking pictures while they participated in a photo/video scavenger hunt.)
3. Preparing goodies bags - embellished with orange ribbons - to give to the winning team.
4. Watching my daughter have a great time with her friends.
5. Wishing her a fabulous 15th Birthday.
What made you happy this week? Add your list to our comments to be entered in our snapncrop.com drawing. Aren't sure how to leave a comment/list? Click here for the details.